The 4th International SLC13A5 Deficiency Research Roundtable is a conference created by the TESS Research Foundation to keep researchers, clinicians, and industry up to date on the latest research and to facilitate communication between researchers and families.
The annual Roundtable allows attendees to:
– Learn more about SLC13A5 deficiency
– Hear the most current research updates
– Identify bench-to-bedside research priorities
– Brainstorm research priorities
– Strengthen outreach to build awareness